Fantastic value and classic design. The elegant Beckett vanity has it all, with quality touches like brushed nickel accents, dovetailed drawers, cultured marble counters, and soft-close doors and drawers. Ample storage and a double-depth lower drawer give you plenty of room for those bathroom necessities. Do your bathroom right, with the beautiful Beckett vanity series.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, high-grade solid wood, plywood, and MDF, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting, and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Dovetailed Drawers
- Fully-extending undermount soft-close drawer slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Carrara Cultured Marble counter includes 3" backsplash and reversible side-splash
- Backsplash comes in two pieces (Cut from one single piece due to high probability of breakage)
- Countertop with porcelain undermount square sink(s) is drilled for single-hole faucet mounts
- Faucet(s) not included
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed gold finish
- Four (4) functional doors
- Three (3) functional drawers
- Plenty of storage and counter space
- Carrara Cultured Marble Countertop
- White Cultured Marble Countertop
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
||California Proposition 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust and methanol, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Refinement. Detailing. Uniqueness. Quality. Longevity.
There was a time when these words were the standard for product and design. The Wyndham Collection® is reclaiming these titles and incorporating them into a new exclusive collection. A line of bathroom furnishings for those who expect innovation and sophistication.
We are dedicated to the quality and longevity of our products, which are engineered to resist warping and last a lifetime. Because we own the factory where our products are constructed, we are able to have quality control managers on the floor at all times, ensuring that our rigorous quality standards are met at all stages of the manufacturing process.
At a corporate level, we are committed to being responsible members of our community, both local and global. We contribute to organizations doing charitable work in Southern California and we utilize solid, environmentally friendly, zero emissions wood and veneers whenever possible. We are dedicated to utilizing manufacturing processes and materials that create maximum style with minimum environmental impact.
30 Day Buy & Try Return Policy
While we fully stand by every product that we sell, we understand that sometimes you might change your mind or realize the product you ordered wasn't exactly what you were hoping for. That's why we offer a 30 Day Return Policy.
If you decide you want to return an item for any reason within 30 days after receipt of your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will provide detailed instructions on how to process the return.
If your order already shipped and it is returnable, we must be contacted within 10 days of delivery to begin the returns process. You are responsible for original and return shipping costs. In addition, returns incur a restocking fee of 25%, due to manufacturer charges. If you refuse a delivery of an undamaged product, you will be held responsible for the original and return shipping charges, and a 25% restocking fee. We can only accept returns if we receive it back in resalable condition, i.e. the product box was unopened, and the product and original protective packaging remain fully intact. Products must be shipped back, traceable and insured, similar to the way we shipped them to you. We cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss along the way.
If you decide you want to return your order, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and we will assist you. We want to make this as simple of a process as possible for you.
If the product is damaged, you must make note of it immediately when signing for delivery and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org the day of delivery. Luxe Bath Vanities will pay for shipping defective, damaged, or incorrect merchandise at our cost. Remember to keep all the original packaging for any items that need to be returned. All returns need to be authorized by our customer service department prior to being processed. We will ensure you get the product you ordered, undamaged, as soon as possible. Items that become damaged after use are non-refundable unless specified under warranty.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30 Day Buy & Try Return policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.
Other Return Policy Notes:
- If a certain vendor or product does not support the return policy stated above, this will be noted in the product descriptions or in the product-specific return information.
- Luxe Bath Vanities only sells to purchasers who intend to use the item(s) for the duration of its economic life. Orders purchased for the specific purpose of a "one time use or temporary use" are not eligible for return under any circumstances. This includes but is not limited to; orders intended for use in a trade show or a conference venue, orders that are purchased by promotional companies, and orders that are purchased by trade show facilitators.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.