As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. (Estimated Delivery Times between 10-14 Business Days).
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Items are packaged in such a way that damage should not occur, however, if it does, we will replace or fix the damaged item if upon the arrival of your order (YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO REPORT ANY DAMAGES) you follow the instructions below:
- Inspect all packages at the time of delivery BEFORE signing the receipt.
- Please open Top of the box and inspect the item. If there is any damage, big or small, please note on the receipt before signing.
- If arrived with NO PALLET
- Shrink wrap is torn
- Any dents or crushed corners on box
- Crack on counter top
- Arrived with NO straps
- Wet or dirty box
Be as picky as possible and note all damages or dents to box, it will only benefit you in case of damages inside the shipment.
- It is VERY important to write "Packaged Damaged" on the shipping form, even if the package is only slightly damaged, has small dents, crushed sides or corners.
- If the package looks like it is significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. The damaged package will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. If you refuse delivery, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment.
- If you are unable to inspect the package at the time of delivery please indicate any damages to the box no matter how minimal they may appear. This package has traveled from the factory to the warehouse and sometimes across the country to your destination and has made multiple stops in between. The box may seem intact, however due to vibrations as well as constant moving of the items with forklifts there is always a possibility of some "concealed" damage. As soon driver leaves, you must open the package and inspect your product for any damages. If you find any damages you have to report it to the shipping company by calling the phone number on the shipping form as well as contacting us.
If you are holding your furniture and awaiting completion of a home improvement project, DO NOT WAIT to check your order, as we will not be able to assist you at that time.
The Bill of Lading is a binding contract, by signing it without proper notations means that the shipment was received in good order and condition. Without proper notations the carrier will deny any claims filed which may jeopardize our ability to send you a replacement free of charge.
Proper notation on the Bill of Lading is the only way we can file a claim with the freight carrier and receive compensation. This will allow us to process your refund, ship a new product, or fix it. We may ask you to e-mail or send us one or more photos that document the damage in case you did not refuse the shipment.
We reserve the right to repair or replace any piece of furniture. Most damage can easily be repaired to showroom quality. The decision to repair or replace the item will be at the discretion of Luxe Bathroom Vanities. If Luxe Bathroom Vanities determines that repair is impractical, you will be offered a substitute unit of the same or similar color, design, style and quality.
If your item has a manufacturer's defect, we can either replace the defective part, or if necessary, the entire unit. We stand behind our products and maintain great relationships with our manufacturers. If you are having an issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to resolve it. If the merchandise has been installed, we will not be able to file a claim or provide a replacement.
Cancelling An Order
When the order is placed we will submit the order to our manufacturers on your behalf. This happens right away after the order is placed by the customer. When this step has been completed, we (www.luxebathvanities.com) and therefore the customer, become obligated to purchase the ordered items from the supplier/manufacturer. All order cancellations are subject to a 5% cancellation fee. No exceptions. If your order has already been shipped, it can NOT be cancelled. However; it can be returned under our Shipping & Returns Policy. If you wish to cancel an order, please call us at 1-866-670-7337.
Returns & Refunds:
If your order already shipped and it is returnable, we must be contacted within 10 days of delivery to begin the returns process. You are responsible for original and return shipping costs. In addition, returns incur a restocking fee of 25%, due to manufacturer charges. If you refuse a delivery of an undamaged product, you will be held responsible for the original and return shipping charges, and a 25% restocking fee. We can only accept returns if we receive it back in resalable condition, i.e. the product box was unopened, and the product and original protective packaging remain fully intact. Products must be shipped back, traceable and insured, similar to the way we shipped them to you. We cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss along the way.