CLICK HERE for Optional Accessories that would be good for this product
CLICK HERE for Cabinet Only
CLICK HERE for Specification Sheet
CLICK HERE for Top Specification Sheet
CLICK HERE for Top Assembly Instructions
The Linear 210 series has three cabinet widths: 36” 59” and 72” The wider cabinets: 59” and 72” features a component with electrical and USB outlets and a faux shagreen drawer organizer. Cabinets are constructed with premium hardwood plywood cores with solid wood braces and brackets. The Glossy White cabinet exterior is made from solid Birch and Poplar, while exteriors of both walnut color finishes (WLT and WWW) are crafted from solid American Walnut. The 210 series also features custom sized composite countertops with integrated basins.
- Two doors and two shelves & three drawers
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance
- Satin Nickel finished hardware
- Premium soft close hinges on doors, with under-mount soft close slides on drawers
- Drawer bottoms are lined with our signature brushed aluminum laminate
- Composite, integrated top and sink included.
- Composite countertops are resistant to staining, mildew and UV light
- One faux shagreen in-drawer organizer and one 120 Volt UL rated electrical component with two electrical and two USB (2.0) outlets.
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects. We will repair or replace any defective product if the product is defective in material or workmanship at our discretion. No warranty is expressed or implied regarding damages resulting from consumer misuse.
|Vanity Height (Floor to Countertop)
| Vanity Type
|Vanity Base Color/Finish
||Glossy White, Mid Century Walnut, Whitewashed Walnut
|Base Construction Material
||Walnut , Poplar,Yellow + Plywood + Veneer Maple, Walnut (Black)
|Number of Sinks Included
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
||California Proposition 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust and methanol, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Founded over 17 years ago; James Martin Vanities is a leading manufacturer of premium furniture grade bathroom vanities, cabinets, and mirrors. Each piece is manufactured using quality materials and hand-crafted construction. Created to be both beautiful and functional, our designs offer versatile solutions, allowing you to create the luxury bathroom of your dreams bathroom vanity cabinets & mirrors. We begin by using North American hardwoods. The wood is specifically selected to ensure that each lot meets our demanding specifications. Each component part of the cabinet is created, hand crafted and assembled by our team of craftsmen. We have highly trained quality control supervisors that check the work at each stage of production. The end result is a unique bathroom furniture piece, much like a work of art.
Free Insured Shipping and Easy Returns: Peace of Mind Shopping at Luxe Bathroom Vanities
At Luxe Bathroom Vanities, we understand that online shopping can be a nerve-wracking experience. You can never be quite sure if the product will meet your expectations or if it will arrive in pristine condition. That's why we offer free insured shipping and an easy returns policy to ensure that you have a stress-free shopping experience with us.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and that's why we offer a no-hassle 30-day return policy (14 days for James Martin products). If you decide to return an item that isn't damaged/defective/incorrect (i.e. Buyer's Remorse), you have 30 days from the date of delivery to return it. Please save all packaging materials, including the pallet if your item was shipped on one. The item(s) must be in new, re-sellable condition, not installed/used/damaged, and packed up in their original foam/boxes. If you cancel your order before it's processed and shipped, we'll refund your payment in full. Once your item has been picked up from our distribution center by the freight carrier, it's considered shipped. If your item has already shipped, any cancellation will be considered a “return”. To initiate a return, simply contact us via any of our customer service methods, and we'll create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for you. Return shipping charges are billed back to the customer in the case of Buyer's Remorse returns. Luxe Bathroom Vanities will pay the original "to" shipping charges and any re-stocking fees. We can often send you wood samples (for James Martin, and Fresca products), additional warehouse or showroom photos of the products, and get you specific measurements from the warehouse if your space is very tight. Call us at 866-670-7337 to request samples or any additional information you might need.
We'll inform you about the return shipping costs and generate an RMA number for you. We'll send you the necessary return paperwork via email and help you arrange for pickup. It's possible that we'll require pictures of the product and packaging for insurance purposes, as some carriers consider a returned item to be "used."
Once we've received the item(s) and verified that they are in like-new, resellable condition, we'll process your refund back to your original payment method
If the product is damaged, you must make note of it immediately when signing for delivery and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org the day of delivery. Luxe Bath Vanities will pay for shipping defective, damaged, or incorrect merchandise at our cost. Remember to keep all the original packaging for any items that need to be returned. All returns need to be authorized by our customer service department prior to being processed. We will ensure you get the product you ordered, undamaged, as soon as possible. Items that become damaged after use are non-refundable unless specified under warranty.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our Shipping & Return policy.
Other Return Policy Notes:
- Luxe Bath Vanities only sells to purchasers who intend to use the item(s) for the duration of its economic life. Orders purchased for the specific purpose of a "one time use or temporary use" are not eligible for return under any circumstances. This includes but is not limited to; orders intended for use in a trade show or a conference venue, orders that are purchased by promotional companies, and orders that are purchased by trade show facilitators.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.