CLICK HERE for Optional Accessories that would be good for this product
CLICK HERE for Cabinet Only
CLICK HERE for Vanity Assembly Instructions
CLICK HERE for Specification Sheet
CLICK HERE for Top Specification Sheet
CLICK HERE for Top Assembly Instructions
CLICK HERE for Component Specification Sheet
This series is an updated take on Mid-Century Modern style. Clean lines and a ample storage make these vanities a welcome addition to your bathroom. Hand-crafted from North American Walnut and Birch hardwoods and veneers, the Chicago series features a washed taupe finish to compliment todays interiors. The simple, modern drawer and door knobs are finished in a soft Satin Nickel. This series also features premium soft-close drawer glides and door hinges. The cabinets ship with Chrome finished metal legs for standard installation. The Chicago cabinets may also be wall mounted, for a “floating” vanity look. Heavy-duty brackets for wall mounting are included with the cabinet.
- Two full size doors, four standard drawers (two are "double-height") and two top row, tip-out drawers
- Cabinets are finished inside and out with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance
- Vanity cabinet may be hung on wall, or chrome finish metal legs may be used for the cabinet to sit on the floor
- Cabinet height without legs is 27.6"
- 3cm eased edge countertop includes a rectangular sink that ships separately and includes mounting brackets for easy installation
- Solid surface tops are beautifully consistent and have low porosity that keeps away bacteria
- Soft-close under mount drawer glides and premium soft-close door hinges
- Drawer bottoms are lined with our signature brushed aluminum laminate
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects. We will repair or replace any defective product if the product is defective in material or workmanship at our discretion. No warranty is expressed or implied regarding damages resulting from consumer misuse.
|Vanity Height (Floor to Countertop)
|Vanity Base Color/Finish
|Base Construction Material
Parawood, Plywood, Black Walnut Veneer
|Number of Sinks Included
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
||California Proposition 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust and methanol, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Founded over 17 years ago; James Martin Vanities is a leading manufacturer of premium furniture grade bathroom vanities, cabinets, and mirrors. Each piece is manufactured using quality materials and hand-crafted construction. Created to be both beautiful and functional, our designs offer versatile solutions, allowing you to create the luxury bathroom of your dreams bathroom vanity cabinets & mirrors. We begin by using North American hardwoods. The wood is specifically selected to ensure that each lot meets our demanding specifications. Each component part of the cabinet is created, hand crafted and assembled by our team of craftsmen. We have highly trained quality control supervisors that check the work at each stage of production. The end result is a unique bathroom furniture piece, much like a work of art.
30 Day Buy & Try Return Policy
While we fully stand by every product that we sell, we understand that sometimes you might change your mind or realize the product you ordered wasn't exactly what you were hoping for. That's why we offer a 30 Day Return Policy.
If you decide you want to return an item for any reason within 30 days after receipt of your order, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and we will provide detailed instructions on how to process the return.
If your order already shipped and it is returnable, we must be contacted within 10 days of delivery to begin the returns process. You are responsible for original and return shipping costs. In addition, returns incur a restocking fee of 25%, due to manufacturer charges. If you refuse a delivery of an undamaged product, you will be held responsible for the original and return shipping charges, and a 25% restocking fee. We can only accept returns if we receive it back in resalable condition, i.e. the product box was unopened, and the product and original protective packaging remain fully intact. Products must be shipped back, traceable and insured, similar to the way we shipped them to you. We cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss along the way.
If you decide you want to return your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will assist you. We want to make this as simple of a process as possible for you.
If the product is damaged, you must make note of it immediately when signing for delivery and send photos to email@example.com the day of delivery. Luxe Bath Vanities will pay for shipping defective, damaged, or incorrect merchandise at our cost. Remember to keep all the original packaging for any items that need to be returned. All returns need to be authorized by our customer service department prior to being processed. We will ensure you get the product you ordered, undamaged, as soon as possible. Items that become damaged after use are non-refundable unless specified under warranty.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30 Day Buy & Try Return policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.
Other Return Policy Notes:
- If a certain vendor or product does not support the return policy stated above, this will be noted in the product descriptions or in the product-specific return information.
- Luxe Bath Vanities only sells to purchasers who intend to use the item(s) for the duration of its economic life. Orders purchased for the specific purpose of a "one time use or temporary use" are not eligible for return under any circumstances. This includes but is not limited to; orders intended for use in a trade show or a conference venue, orders that are purchased by promotional companies, and orders that are purchased by trade show facilitators.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.